It’s time to warm up for the SSB part in the Scandinavian Activity Contest. Over 300 Scandinavian stations with their exotic fluttery signals were on the air in September’s SAC CW, with about 1200 total logs submitted. This promises a large and exciting turn-out on all sides of this popular “Polar Battle” also on SSB!
- SSB 13 – 14 October 1200 – 1200 UTC
Things To Do:
- Read the rules Pay special attention to you choice of Category.
- Look for a record to break
- Announce your activity
- Check the propagation forecasts
- Put on the radio and have fun with the Scandinavians!
A reminder from the rules:
The 3.5 – 7 – 14 – 21 – 28 MHz frequency bands may be used according to the IARU HF Band Plan.
On 3.5 MHz, Region 1 stations must not transmit below 3510 kHz on CW or above 3790 kHz on SSB.