SAC is known to be supported by
- AALog by RZ4AG: http://www.aalog.com/
- GEN LOG by W3KM: http://www.qsl.net/w3km/
- jLog by LA3HM: http://jlog.org/
- Log4U by SM3CER/SM5NBE: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/log4u.htm
- Log4Win by UR5FCM: http://log4win.ucoz.net/
- Lux-Log by LX1NO: http://www.luxlog.net/
- N1MM Logger: http://www.n1mm.com/
- NA by K8CC: http://www.datomonline.com/
- OH2GI Ham System: http://www.kolumbus.fi/jukka.kallio/
- RCKLog by DL4RCK: http://www.rcklog.de/
- SAC by LAØFX: http://www.qsl.net/la0fx/
- SD by EI5DI: http://www.ei5di.com/
- TR by N6TR: http://www.trlog.com/
- TR4W by UA4WLI: http://tr4w.com/
- UcxLog by DL7UCX: http://www.ucxlog.org/
- Win-Test by F5MZN: http://www.win-test.com/
- Wincontest by I8VKB: http://digilander.libero.it/wincontest/
- WriteLog by W5XD: http://www.writelog.com/
- RUMPED for Mac by DL2RUM: http://dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMPed.html
Info about SAC module.
Manual input of a paper log for SAC
SM2EZT has made a program for manual input of a paper log for SAC. The output file will be a CABRILLO-file for checking your log in a log checking program. It will be called yourcall.log (example: SF3A.log). This version can also be used to log in realtime!
CLICK HERE to download the program.
(Latest version 2.31 updated 16 September 2011)
The zipped file contains two files; an .exe-file called SACMan.exe (539 kB) and cty.dat (73.0 kB – cty-2112 – VER20110911). Due to restrictions from the server provider we have to distribute the file as a .zip-file calledSACMan.zip (285 kB).
How to install: Save in a temporary directory, unzip the file using WinZip or similar, use File Manager to putSACMan.exe and cty.dat in a folder that you prefer (example: C:/Program/SACMan).
For instructions “How to make your log” CLICK HERE!