SAC is known to be supported by
- AALog by RZ4AG: http://www.aalog.com/
- DXLog.net by 9A5K: http://www.dxlog.net/
- GEN LOG by W3KM: http://www.qsl.net/w3km/
- QARTest by IK3QAR: https://www.ik3qar.it/software/qartest/en/
- jLog by LA3HM: http://jlog.org/
- Log4U by SM3CER/SM5NBE: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/log4u.htm
- Log4Win by UR5FCM: http://log4win.ucoz.net/
- Lux-Log by LX1NO: http://luxlog.lx1no.info/
- N1MM Logger: http://www.n1mm.com/
- OH2GI Ham System: http://www.kolumbus.fi/jukka.kallio/
- RCKLog by DL4RCK: https://www.sites.google.com/site/rcklog/
- SAC by LAØFX: http://www.qsl.net/la0fx/
- SD by EI5DI: http://www.ei5di.com/
- TLF contest logger for Linux https://github.com/Tlf
- TR by N6TR: http://www.trlog.com/
- TR4W by UA4WLI: https://tr4w.net/
- UcxLog by DL7UCX: http://www.ucxlog.org/
- Win-Test by F5MZN: http://www.win-test.com/
- Wincontest by I8VKB: http://digilander.libero.it/wincontest/
- WriteLog by W5XD: http://www.writelog.com/
Manual input of a paper log for SAC
SM2EZT has made a program for manual input of a paper log for SAC. The output file will be a CABRILLO-file for checking your log in a log checking program. It will be called yourcall.log (example: SF3A.log). This version can also be used to log in realtime!
CLICK HERE to download the program and the manual.
(Latest version 2.31 updated 16 September 2010)
The zipped file contains three files; an exe-file called SACMan.exe (539 kB), a cty.dat (73.0 kB – cty-2112 – VER20110911) and the Manual-SAC.pdf. Due to restrictions from the server provider we have to distribute the file as a .zip-file called SACMan.zip (476 kB).
How to install: Save in a temporary directory, unzip the file using WinZip or similar, use File Manager to put SACMan.exe and cty.dat in a folder that you prefer (example: C:/Program/SACMan).