The rules for SAC 2015 has been updated. We have added some new things and tried to make the rules easier to understand.
Here are some of the highlights from SAC Rules 2015:
- UPDATED: Log submission deadline is 7 days. We have decided to keep the 7 days deadline. If you have any trouble submitting your log within the 7 days, please contact email@example.com, before the deadline expires.
- New OVERLAY for Scandinavian stations: WIRE-ONLY for stations that uses the same single wire antenna for all bands.
- OVERLAYS are now handled like overlays and not like own categories.
- We have redefined station location to: “All transmitters and receivers must be within a single 500-meter diameter circle. Antennas must be physically connected by RF transmission lines to the transmitters and receivers.”
We hope to hear you all on the air in SAC 2015!
- CW: 19-20 September 12.00 – 11.59 UTC
- SSB: 10-11 October 12.00 – 11.59 UTC
SAC Contest Committee
SM5AJV, OH6KZP, OZ1BII